We Invite You
• to get to know us, young and old, singles and families.
• to follow our Good Shepherd with us and to look for his glorious return, that together we may praise him forever.
• We are located on the south side of Sixty-third Street just west of Fairview Avenue.
• Our church entrance has a ramp for wheelchair access.
• Visitors are always welcome to attend our services, and our pastors are ready to consult with you.
• Our worship area is air-conditioned.
• Our groups include Pioneers for boys and girls, a teen organization, ladies group, and a choir.
• Since its beginning in 1975, Good Shepherd has grown to a congregation of over 500 adults and children.
• Sundays at 8:00 and 10:30 a.m.
• Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. (fall–spring only); Mondays at 7:00 p.m. (summer only)
• Wednesday evenings during Advent and Lent at 7:00 p.m.
• for people of all ages, upon request.
• for our members and for guests united in faith with us, on the first and third weekend of each month.
Next, meet Our Pastors.
• for those unable to attend divine services, upon request.